Ink Hearts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spill your Heart on the pages and start writing, Don't be afraid to be creative! Join!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ink Hearts Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elmina
Admin
Elmina

Ink Hearts Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Ink Hearts Introduction   Ink Hearts Introduction EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 4:04 am

Dear Reader,

Welcome to Ink Hearts. This is a Free Forum Roleplaying website. Ink Hearts is especially outstanding compared to other roleplay forums, as it is multi-genre based with lots of other things for it's members. We take creativity to a whole new level. And if you are new to roleplaying, or you don't even know what it is, it's quite alright. Roleplaying is basically, writing a story with another person. It can sometimes be unpredictable. But also very fun. It's Easy too, and with our Friendly environment you are bound to get a lot of rps started and maybe even finish them too!
    As I said earlier, this site is multi genre and that means there is no specific topic that you have to write about. And it's all up to you. The genres we have available (At this time now.) Is the following;
Fantasy,
School,
Romance,
Horror,
Fanfiction,
Slave,
Sci-fi/future,
Feudal,
Yuri,
and
Yaoi.
Plus I will soon be adding a "Main RPG" section that will allow many members to write about the same topic and have different outcomes and personalities. It's currently in progress.
Besides all of the roleplaying categories there is more to Ink Hearts.
There is an Art section where members are more than welcome to post there art for others to see. And for the people that truly love writing there are a few categories for that as well, from fan-fiction to poems to stories. It's great! And coming soon to add to the fun, there will be a Creepypasta section along with a "Gamer's Lounge" There is so much going on here in Ink Hearts Forum, The more people the better. So why don't you join? Ink Hearts. Write your heart out!

-Elmina

P.S. If you have any questions before joining feel free to message me on facebook: https://m.facebook.com/inkheartsforum?ref=bookmarks
Or E-mail me: elminastar13@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
https://ink-hearts.board-directory.net

Ink Hearts Introduction
Page 1 of 1